Participating BreweriesGlasses of Beer May be Purchased Double Wing Brewing Co., MadisonP.O.C.
- Pride of Cleveland - Pilsener - ABV 4.5% - IBU 20 - Bright and clean Euro-style Pilsener with a light hoppy finishRed Double
- Red Double IPA - ABV 8.3% - IBU 75 - Big hop flavor and a strong bitter finish. Brewed with 7 different malts and 5 varieties of hopsBlueberry Kolsch
- Kolsch - ABV 4.7% - IBU 16 - Similar to a pale German lager, cold fermented with a German Kolsch strain of yeast and natural blueberry extract websiteMaize Valley Brewery, HartvilleHopnesia
- IPA - ABV 6.7% - IBU 75 - Hopnesia is an IPA brewed with Pale, Munich and aromatic malts for an easy, cracker malt profile that is paired with citrus hop varietals that lend bright citrus flavors and aroma. Maize Valley Dunkel
- Munich Dunkel - ABV 5.5% - IBU 23 - A dark lager style beer popular in Munich Germany brewed with Pilsner malt grown right on the Maize Valley farm with a selection of dark Munich malts and dark wheat malts.websiteCellar Dweller Brewery, MorrowCopperhead
- American Pale Ale - ABV 6% - IBU 240 - The Dwellers signature! Fresh floral aromas and spice follow to a burst of citrus with a clean crisp finish on the palate.Eye Opener
- Hazelnut Coffee Stout - ABV 5.25% - IBU 30 - A Hazelnut Coffee and Cream Stoutwebsite